Last year Samsung launched it’s most expensive phone Galaxy Fold. The reason behind the expensive price of Galaxy Fold in Pakistan was the new technology that Samsung used in this handset. Through our platform phonebox.pk, many people asked us the same question which was what is the Galaxy Fold price in Pakistan, and what about Galaxy Fold 2. So, this time on the phonebox we will uncover the specs and features of the Galaxy Fold and its price in Pakistan. Moreover, we will also discuss the rumors and launch date of Galaxy Fold 2.
Galaxy Fold Specifications & Features:
Before jumping on the Galaxy Fold price in Pakistan let’s first look at the few exclusive features in Galaxy Fold. This handset comes with the Snapdragon 855 chipset and with the highest RAM which is not provided by any other brand. It has a glass front (folded), glass back, and aluminum frame. Besides this, a side-mounted Fingerprint scanner is also given. So, without further ado let’s start.
Galaxy Fold has a unique foldable dynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, with 16M colors. The screen size is also pretty huge which is 7.3 inches therefore the screen to body ratio of Galaxy Fold is 85.7%. The screen resolution is also unique. it has a 1536 x 2152 pixels screen resolution. Insane! right?
How super this innovation is. You can fold your mobile phone and it’s screen can’t break. Samsung is bringing some extraordinary innovation. But there is a small issue with the screen. Although, it is easy to fold and open as compared to mate X, but, it shows a permanent line or crease in the middle of the screen which is very obvious.
As previously mentioned this handset has the largest RAM which is 12 GB RAM. The internal storage provided in Galaxy Fold is 512GB that’s why they did not give any external memory slot.
Galaxy Fold has 3 camera lenses at the back. It has 2 MP wide lens, 12 MP telephoto lens with 2x optical zoom, and 16 MP ultrawide lens. The photo editing and capturing is very much easy specially for photography lovers.
In front, this handset has 2 cameras one is 10 MP wide camera lens and the other is 8 MP wide depth sensor. The front camera notch is too long therefore it cuts a little bit side while watching a full-screen video. It also has a 10 MP wide cover camera.
Battery and Colors:
A Non-removable Li-Po 4380 mAh battery is given in Galaxy Fold. You can charge your handset with a 15W fast charger. Not only that, but Samsung also gives the fast wireless charging and reverse wireless charging features in this handset.
Galaxy Fold is available in 4 attractive colors which are Space Silver, Cosmos Black, Martian Green, and Astro Blue.
Galaxy Fold Price In Pakistan:
Now, its time to answer this most awaited question. Currently, Galaxy fold Price in Pakistan is almost Rs. 299,999 which is very expensive. The next version of the Galaxy Fold is launching soon and it will be less expensive as compared to this one.
Galaxy Fold 2:
There are a lot of rumors about Galaxy Fold 2. But we will highlight only the most feasible features. This time Galaxy Fold 2 will come with the S-Pen support. It is also possible that they do something innovative with the foldable display and crease line in it.
Galaxy fold would be the camera phone/tab for photography lovers. As, according to some sources it has a 12MP main, 16MP ultra-wide, and 20MP 3x telephoto camera lens or 64MP sensors lens. But some other online platforms said that Samsung Galaxy Fold 2 might have a 108MP main camera and a lens with 5x optical zoom.
Moreover, in front, it is also possible that Samsung will give under-display cameras. This will make Samsung the first-ever brand that provides such features in their handset. Galaxy Fold 2 will also come with the Snapdragon 855 chipset.
Galaxy Fold 2 Price In Pakistan:
There is no official announcement by the company but it is expected that they will launch this handset this year and its price will be less than the Galaxy Fold. So, Galaxy Fold 2 Price In Pakistan is expected to be Rs 231,999 as stated on whatmobile.com
Best Places To Get Cellphones In Pakistan:
The best place to buy a cell phone in Lahore, Pakistan is Hall Road and Hafeez Center.
Hall Road & Hafeez Center:
In Hall Road, you will get the lowest possible price of the handset but the chances of fraud and fake products are also high. If you are an expert in buying mobile phones then do visit Hall Road. But if not, then visit Hafeez Center. It is a hub of mobile and laptops in Gulberg. You can buy mobile phones and accessories from there but the cost may be a little bit high and of course, you must require a little bit of product knowledge for making a fair deal.
To overcome the problem of uncertainty while buying a cell phone, you have to avail the services of any professional person. It can be anybody in your family and friends. Phonebox.pk is Pakistan’s first online platform that is providing such services. Not only that, but many people are using phonebox to buy and sell their used cellphones. You can see ads by clicking here. You can also use phonebox.pk platform for buying and selling.
Read Also: Samsung Galaxy M11 Is Coming In Next Month.
Galaxy Fold Specification Table:
- Build: Glass front (folded), plastic front (unfolded), glass back, aluminum frame
- SIM: Nano-SIM, eSIM
- Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified)
- Type: Foldable Dynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 7.3 inches, 162.6 cm2 (~85.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1536 x 2152 pixels (~362 ppi density) HDR10+Cover display: 4.6″, Super AMOLED, 720 x 1680 pixels (21:9)
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie), upgradable to Android 10, One UI 2.1
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4×1.78 GHz Kryo 485)
- GPU: Adreno 640
- Card slot: No
- Internal: 512GB 12GB RAM
- Triple: 12 MP, f/1.5-2.4, 27mm (wide), 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS| 12 MP, f/2.4, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.6″, 1.0µm, AF, OIS, 2x optical zoom| 16 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide), 1/3.1″, 1.0µm
- Features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: 2160p@60fps, 1080p@60/240fps (gyro-EIS), 720p@960fps (gyro-EIS), HDR10
- Dual: 10 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1/3″, 1.22µm | 8 MP, f/1.9, 24mm (wide), 1.22µm, depth sensor
- Cover Camera: 10 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1/3″, 1.22µm
- Features: HDR
- Video: 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps, gyro-EIS
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, ANT+Bixby natural language commands and dictationSamsung DeX (desktop experience support)
(Non-removable Li-Po 4380 mAh battery)
- Charging: Fast charging 15WFast wireless charging 15WPower bank/Reverse wireless charging 9W
- Colors: Space Silver, Cosmos Black, Martian Green, Astro Blue
- Price: Rs. 299,999
For more updates and reviews follow us on YouTube at Phonebox.pk