LG is a leading electronics company, that is well known for its home appliances and smartphones. LG although they don’t have a good experience in the smartphone. Many of their smartphones were a failure. However, LG V60 ThinQ 5G is considered to be a game-changer. This exciting new smartphone was released this month on the 20th. This is a pretty expensive smartphone.
In the coming section, we will take a detailed review of LG V60 ThinQ 5G. Moreover, we will also assess its market in Pakistan.
Cool P-Oled Display
This new smartphone is launched with a P-OLED capacitive touchscreen and 16 M Colors. In addition to this, the smartphone exhibits 1080 x 2460 pixels and has the protection of Corning Gorilla Glass 5. The Size of this smartphone is 6.8 inches with screen to body ratio of 83.6%. One of the best options in this smartphone is that you can use it with an accessory called a dual-screen as shown in the picture below.
This smartphone comes with the 2.84 Ghz Octa-core processor and the chipset used in this smartphone is Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 (7 nm+). This is a powerful chipset and it enables the users to use the smartphone without being getting stuck. Moreover, the Graphical processor used in this smartphone is Adreno 650, which further enhances the performance.
The battery in this smartphone is 5000 mAh which will give a long standby and talk time. It further has the feature of Fast Charging, Quick Charging, USB power delivery, and Wireless Charging. The internal space of this smartphone is 128 GB and the RAM is 8GB. The user has ability to add further memory used microSDXC card.
Save your memories
Users can snap a picture and save it as a memory on this smartphone. There are three cameras in this smartphone of 64, 13, and 0.3 megapixels with standard, ultra-wide, and depth lens respectively. The smartphone further has a dual-LED flash which may add life to a photo. The selfie or front camera of this smartphone is 10 megapixels with a standard lens.
Read Also: Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S
Below is the list of other specifications that this cellphone will exhibit.
- 2G Band: SIM1 & SIM2: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G Band: HSDPA 850 / 1700(AWS) / 1900
- 4G Band:LTE band 2(1900), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 12(700), 14(700), 29(700), 30(2300), 66(1700/2100)
- CPU:Octa-core (1 x 2.84 GHz Kryo 585 + 3 x 2.42 GHz Kryo 585 + 4 x 1.8 GHz Kryo 585)2.84Ghz
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 (7 nm+)
- GPU: Adreno 650
- Technology: P-OLED Capacitive Touchscreen, 16M Colors, multitouch
- Size: 6.8 inches
- Resolution: 1080 x 2460 Pixels (~395 PPI)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Extra Features: DCI-P3 100%, HDR10+, Always-on display
- Built-in: 128GB Built-in, 8GB RAM
- Card: microSDXC
- Main: Triple Camera: 64 MP, (standard) + 13 MP, (ultrawide) + 0.3 MP(Depth) , Dual LED Flash
- Features: Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama
- Front: 10 MP
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Barometer, Compass, Fingerprint (under display, optical), Gyro, Proximity
- NFC: No
- Infrared: No
- Audio: 3.5mm Audio Jack and speakerphone
- Browser: HTML5
- Messaging: SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Torch: Yes
- Extra: 32-bit/192kHz audio, 24-bit/192kHz audio recording, IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins) MIL-STD-810G compliant, Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, Photo/video editor, Document viewer
- Capacity: Li-Po fixed 5000 mAh battery with fast battery charging, Quick Charge 4.0+, USB Power Delivery 2.0, and Wireless charging
This smartphone was released a few days ago and is available in the market for its customers. The price of this smartphone is a little high as in Pakistan it is of Rs. 179,999. However, people seem to well attracted to this smartphone due to its charging features and battery performance.
Follow us on our Youtube Channel