Oppo is a leading smartphone company in China. It has gained much popularity amongst its competitors like Vivo, Tecno, Xiaomi, etc. News regarding Oppo Reno Ace 2 was leaked regarding the release and price. This smartphone is a ground-breaking for Oppo as it will be released with many new features. This smartphone has also signed by TEENA which is a quality standard. In the coming section, we will see the specifications of Oppo Reno Ace 2
Cool OLED Display
This smartphone will come with the cool OLD capacitive touchscreen and further will contain 16M of colors. The size of this ground-breaking smartphone is 6.5 inches. In addition to these, the resolution will be 1080 x 2400 Pixels which is around 405 pixels per inch. With this PPI the display of this smartphone will be outstanding. Additionally, the company will be protecting this smartphone with the layer of Corning Gorilla Glass 6. You will surely enjoy a great experience while using this cellphone.
To enhance the performance the company will release this smartphone with an Octa-core processor and the chipset will be Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 (7 nm+). This processor will provide better performance. Moreover, the graphical processor will be Adreno 650. The smartphone will be available for the users in two types based on memory. One will be 128GB of internal memory with 8GB of RAM and the second will be 256GB of internal memory with 16GB of RAM. The user will, however, be unable to add any additional memory as there is no SD card slot on the smartphone. However, 128 and 256 GBs are enough for a casual user. To enhance the performance the company further added 4000 mAh of battery with a fast-charging capability. It is advertised that the smartphone will easily be charged to 100% within 30mins with 65W of the charger. In addition to these, the feature of fast wireless charging will also be available.
This smartphone will be released with a Quad-Camera of 48, 8, 2, and 2 megapixels. Whereas, the four lense will be wide, ultra-wide, macro and depth. There is a single front camera with 16 megapixels of the lens.
Read Also: LG V60 ThinQ 5G Review
Below is the list of other specifications that this cellphone will exhibit.
- 2G Band: SIM1 & SIM2: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G Band: HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G Band: LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 26(850), 28(700), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- CPU: Octa-core (1 x 2.84 GHz Kryo 585 + 3 x 2.42 GHz Kryo 585 + 4 x 1.8 GHz Kryo 585)
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 (7 nm+)
- GPU: Adreno 650
- Technology: OLED Capacitive Touchscreen, 16M Colors, Multitouch
- Size: 6.5 inches
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 Pixels (~405 PPI)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Extra Features: 500 nits typ. brightness (advertised), HDR10, 120Hz, DCI-P3 100%
- Built-in: 128/256GB Built-in, 8/12GB RAM or 256 Built-in, 12GB RAM
- Card: No
- Main: Quad Camera: 48 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP ,LED Flash
- Features: Phase detection, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama, Video
- Front: 16MP
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Compass, Fingerprint (under display, optical), Gyro, Proximity
- NFC: No
- Infrared: No
- Audio: 3.5mm Audio Jack and speakerphone
- Browser: HTML5
- Messaging: SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Torch: Yes
- Extra: Glass front + Gorilla Glass 6), Glass back + Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame, Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, Document editor, Photo/video editor
- Capacity: (Li-Po Non-removable), 4000 mAh, Fast charging 65W, 100% in 30 min (advertised), SuperVOOC 2.0, Fast wireless charging 40W
This smartphone is expected to release on Apr 17, 2020. In addition to this, the expected price of this smartphone in Pakistan will be Rs. 89,999. People are eagerly waiting for this smartphone due to its exciting new features. It is assumed that this smartphone will be a ground-breaking smartphone due to its RAM and battery charging feature.
Follow us on our Youtube Channel