Samsung is a brand. The smartphones made by Samsung are among the most selling handsets. They have launched multiple series including Galaxy, Note, S, & A. Well, it was a rumor that Samsung is going to launch another smartphone called Galaxy A51 5G. This smartphone was going to release on Apr 02, 2020. Although it is still not released maybe because of Coronavirus. But the company has released the expected price of the smartphone. Well, in the coming section we discuss the specifications of Samsung Galaxy A51 5G.
Cool AMOLED display
This smartphone will be released with the cool Super AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen. In addition to this, the smartphone will have 16M of colors and a multitouch. Moreover, the smartphone will exhibit 1080 x 2400 pixels which are nearly 405 pixels per inch. The company provides the protection of Corning Gorilla Glass 3 and the size of this smartphone will be 6.5 inches.
This smartphone will be available with an octa-core processor. Moreover, the chipset will be Exynos 980 (8 nm). This is a pretty fast chipset. The user’s experience will be outstanding while using this smartphone. In addition to these features, the smartphone’s graphical processing unit will be manufactured by Mali and the model will be Mali-G76 MP5. The phone will be divided into two types based on memory. The first is with an internal memory of 128GB with 4 and 6 GB of RAM. The second phone will be 256 GB with 8 GB of RAM. Moreover, the user may also be able to add external memory.
Better Camera result with 48 MP of Camera
Further, this smartphone will have quad-camera i.e. 4 cameras. The resolution of those cameras will be 48, 12, 5, and 5 megapixels with wide, ultra-wide, macro, and depth lense. Furthermore, the smartphone will also have a front camera, which is also called a selfie camera. It will be 32 megapixels. The user can save their memories in their smartphones.
Below is the list of other specifications that this cellphone will exhibit.
- 2G Band: SIM1 & SIM2: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G Band: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G Band: LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- 5G Band: 5G SA/NSA
- CPU: Octa-core
- Chipset: Exynos 980 (8 nm)
- GPU: Mali-G76 MP5
- Technology: Super AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen, 16M Colors, Multitouch
- Size: 6.5 inches
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 Pixels (~405 PPI)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Built-in: 128GB Built-in, 4/6GB RAM or 256GB Built-in, 8GB RAM, UFS 2.0
- Card: microSD
- Main: Quad Camera: 48 MP + 12 MP + 5 MP + 5 MP, LED Flash
- Features: Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama, Video
- Front: 32MP
- Sensors: Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, Fingerprint (under display, optical)
- NFC: No
- Infrared: No
- Audio: 3.5mm Audio Jack and speakerphone
- Browser: HTML5
- Messaging: SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Torch: Yes
- Extra: Glass front + Gorilla Glass 3), Plastic back, plastic frame, Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, ANT+ support, Photo/video editor, Document viewer
- Capacity: (Li-Po Non-removable) 4000 mAh, Fast charging 15W
Read Also: Oppo Reno Ace 2
Release & Price
Well, it was a rumor that the smartphone will release on Apr 02, 2020. However, the company didn’t release it on that day. Maybe it is because of Coronavirus as the economy of the world is going downward. However, the company released the expected price. It is expected that the expected price of this smartphone will be Rs. 64,999. Pakistani’s are eagerly waiting for this cellphone as it has almost all the features and for them Samsung means durability.
Follow us on our Youtube Channel