Here is the new Samsung Galaxy Z Flip
Samsung recently launched its exciting new smartphone known as the Galaxy Z flip. This piece of innovation has the ability to flip from the center. After folding, it looks like a small cute cellphone. The style of Samsung Galaxy Z Flip is similar to Motorola Razor, however, new functionalities are introduced in this cellphone by the company.
I assume that one of the toughest tasks while manufacturing this cellphone was to design its screen. However, the company used a Foldable Dynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen. It enables the user to fold the screen without getting a single crack. The size of the screen is 6.7 inches with a resolution of 1080 x 2636 pixels.
This new cellphone comes with the Octa-core CPU and the chipset of Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855+. The internal memory of the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip is 256GB with 8GB of RAM. The user is unable to add external memory in the cellphone like SD cards this can be a drawback for the gamers. However, with such technology, the smartphone provides optimized performance to its users.
Picture your experience
The user can also take pictures from the powerful duo camera installed on the smartphone. The two cameras come with 12megapixel each and contain a wide and ultra-wide lens. On the other hand, the selfie or front camera is 10 megapixels. The main focus of the company on this smartphone was not on camera but on the foldable screen.
The following are some other specifications in this cellphone.
- Dimension: Unfolded: 167.3 x 73.6 x 7.2 mm, Folded: 87.4 x 73.6 x 17.3 mm
- Weight: 183 g
- Build: Plastic front, glass back (Gorilla Glass 6), aluminum frame
- Type: Foldable Dynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- Size: 6.7 inches
- Resolution: 1080 x 2636 pixels
- Dual: 12 MP, f/1.8, 27mm (wide), 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS12 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide), 1.12µm
- Features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: 2160p@30/60fps, 1080p@60/240fps, 720p@960fps
- Single: 10 MP, f/2.4, 26mm (wide), 1.22µm
- Features: HDR
- Video: 2160p@30fps
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 3300 mAh battery
- Charging: Fast charging 15W, Wireless charging
This smartphone was released on Feb 11, 2020, in Mirror Black, Mirror Purple, Mirror Gold colors. The expected price of this smartphone was Rs. 224,999 which is pretty expensive. This smartphone will only be purchased by those loyal customers who had a love for Samsung and are technology lovers.
Follow us on our Youtube Channel