The Samsung Galaxy S20 has been officially announced today-not only in smartphones, but also in services and other announcements at Samsung’s Unpacked event. It was a big show, and the company unveiled the Samsung Galaxy S20, S20 Plus, S20 Ultra, Galaxy Buds Plus, and the Galaxy Z Flip. Well, it is the year of Galaxy 5G. Let’s talk about the most interesting things we learned from Unpacked 2020.
- Change in photography
- Experience of revolutionary camera
- Advanced zoom in the entire history of Samsung
- Triple sized sensor
- 8K Video Snap revolution
- The large sensor and anti-rolling stabilizer
- 5G, HyperFast speeds of live streaming, sharing, and gaming
- All-day battery!
- The S20 has upgraded touch-sensitivity to 240Hz to make games more responsive, by sensing your finger brushes on the screen at a much higher rate than previously.
- Resolution of Full HD+ (2220 x 1080), which looks more than sharp enough for most tasks and saves battery
- The Galaxy S20 is Samsung’s smallest S phone for 2020 and is praised for the small front-facing camera pinhole and HDR10 + return on the screen to provide more realistic color reproduction when watching movies, a bit of screen size versatility would be even more welcome.
The super-sized Galaxy S20 has a 6.2 -inch display that is packed with more visually impressive and fluid tech and three cameras on the rear is going to be enough for most people combined with 8K video recording. The display offers a large, immersive screen. While super-fast, precise tactile response offers a more reactive gaming experience. However, rewarded with EYE CARE display and with an ultrasonic fingerprint. One of the heart throbbed feature is Samsung Galaxy S20 stands up to 1.5 meters of water for up to 30 minutes.
- Cosmic Gray
- Cloud Blue
- Cloud Pink
The Galaxy S20 has a lot to do: a large screen with a fast refresh rate, a new, exciting triple-lens camera, and solid specs titled by faster 5 G speeds.
Camera And Dimensions
Galaxy S20 is poised to offer the biggest year-over-year camera with screen size is 6.2″ in the full rectangle and 6.1″ with accounting for the rounded corners.
- Dimensions: 151.7 x 69.1 x 7.9mm
- It holds Quad HD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X.
- Front Camera: 10MP
- Dimensions: 151.7 x 69.1 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 163g
- Image sensor size: 1/1.76
- Infinity-O Display (3200×1440
- 12MP Ultra Wide Camera
- 12MP Wide-angle Camera
- 64MP Telephoto Camera
- Hybrid Optic Zoom 3x
- Super Resolution Zoom up to 30x
With the introduction of 8 K video recording and anti-roll correction (up to 60 degrees) as part of its Super Steady stabilization feature, the Galaxy S20 is breaking new ground.
Read also: Samsung Galaxy S11 Models and Camera Rumours
Operating System and Charging.
Samsung Galaxy S20 series have Android 10 as its operating system. However, it has enhanced wireless charging speed with Fast Wireless Charging 2.0
Fast Charging compatible on wired and wireless
- Wired charging compatible with QC2.0 and AFC
- Wireless charging compatible with WPC
This mobile has two variants. One is powered by12GB RAM with 128GB internal storage and the other is powered by 8GB RAM with 128GB internal storage.
The Standard At 5G:
The Galaxy S20 is the best chance to get 5G on your mobile for mainstream consumers. Just 1 percent of the smartphones delivered in 2019 were 5G smartphone, and the rest were pricey 4G flagship versions. The S20 is a flagship phone but 5G-enabled by design, and its download speeds will range around 200Mbps, 6x faster than 4 G speeds in some parts of the globe.
- OS: Android 10
- Screen size: 6.2 inches
- Refresh rate support: 12HZ
- High-resolution camera: 64MP
- RAM: Upto 16GB
- Battery: 4,000mAh
- Rear camera: 12MP + 12MP + 64MP
- Front camera: 10MP