Vivo announced it’s new phone Vivo S6 5G with 8.7mm thickness and Exynos 980 chipset. Vivo is continuously developing new and innovative products. This handset is expected to be released this month.
Vivo S6 5G Specifications & Features:
What’s new in this handset? To answer this question we first have to dive into the flagship specifications and features of this handset. So, let’s read about it.
This handset has 6.44 inches 16M color display. The screen to body ratio of this handset is 83.2% with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. AMOLED capacitive touchscreen is used which makes this phone a must-buy option.
No slot for an external memory card is given. This handset will come in two storage variants with 8GB RAM. one with 128GB and other with 256GB storage.
Vivo doesn’t compromise on the quality that’s why in this phone 4 back cameras are given. It has a 48MP wide lens camera, 8 MP ultrawide camera, 2 MP macro lens camera and 2 MP depth sensor lens.
In front, a drop notch 32 MP selfie camera is given.
Battery and Colors:
This handset will come with a non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh battery along with fast charging feature. You can charge your handset with a fast charger of 18W.
Vivo launched this handset in three colors which are Black, Blue and White/Blue.
The price of Vivo S6 5G is expected to be $380.
Vivo S6 5G Specification Table:
- Technology: GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2 , CDMA 800 & TD-SCDMA
- 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands: LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 8(900), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- 5G: 5G band 1(2100), 3(1800), 41(2500), 77(3700), 78(3500); SA/NSA
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G
- Announced: 2020, March 31
- Status: Coming soon. Exp. release 2020, April
- Dimensions: 161.2 x 74.7 x 8.7 mm (6.35 x 2.94 x 0.34 in)
- Weight: 181 g (6.38 oz)
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 6.44 inches, 100.1 cm2 (~83.2% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~409 ppi density) HDR10
- OS: Android 10.0; Funtouch 10.0
- Chipset: Exynos 980 (8 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Cortex-A77 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex A55)
- GPU: Mali-G76 MP5
- Card slot: No
- Internal: 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM. UFS 2.1
- Quad: 48 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF8 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features: Dual-LED dual-tone flash, panorama, HDR
- Video: 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps
- Single: 32 MP, f/2.1, (wide), 1/2.8″, 0.8µm
- Features: HDR
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: Yes, 24-bit/192kHz audio
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- Radio: No
- USB: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
(Non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh battery)
- Charging: Fast charging 18W
- Colors: Black, Blue, White/Blue
- Models: V1962A, V1962BA
- Price: $380
For more updates follow our YouTube channel Phonebox.pk.