Xiaomi is a Chinese electronic company. This company with its unique quality of mobile phones and accessories manages to make a good impression on Pakistani people. Their earphones and fitness bands are highly recommended by many influencers. Recently they announced a new phone Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G Specifications & Features:
Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G was announced on the 27th of march. This handset is expected to be released in May 2020. Let’s dive into the specifications and features of this mobile phone.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G will come with an AMOLED capacitive touchscreen and 16M colors display. It has a 6.57 inches screen display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels and 392 PPI density.
A dedicated slot for a microSD card is given in this handset. Mi 10 Lite 5G will come in two variants along with Snapdragon 765G chipset. One with 6GB RAM & 128 GB storage and other with 8GB RAM and 128 Gb of storage. So storage will not be an issue in this handset.
Cameras are the main focus for every photography lover. So in this handset has 4 camera lenses are given which are 48 MP wide lens, 8 MP ultrawide lens, 5 MP macro lens and 2 MP depth lens.
In front, a waterdrop notch is given with a 16MP wide camera lens. Therefore this handset is the best option for photography.
Battery and Colors:
Like all handset, a non-removable Li-Po 4160 mAh battery is given in this handset. It has a facility of fast charging with a 20W charger.
This handset will come in three unique colors which are Black, Blue and White.
The price of Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G is expected to be around 350 EUROs.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G Specification Table:
- Technology: GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands: LTE (unspecified)
- 5G: 5G SA/NSA
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G
- Announced: 2020, March 27
- Status: Coming soon. Exp. release 2020, May
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 6.57 inches, 106.0 cm2
- Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~392 ppi density)
- OS: Android 10.0; MIUI 11
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM765 Snapdragon 765G (7 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×2.4 GHz Kryo 475 Prime & 1×2.2 GHz Kryo 475 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 475 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 620
- Card slot: microSDXC
- Internal: 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM
- UFS 2.1
- Quad: 48 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF8 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm5 MP, f/2.4, (macro), 1.12µm2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features: Dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 720p@960fps, gyro-EIS
- Single: 16 MP, f/2.5, (wide), 1.0µm
- Features: HDR, panorama
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- USB: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
(Non-removable Li-Po 4160 mAh battery)
- Charging: Fast charging 20W
- Colors: Black, Blue, White
- Price: About 350 EUR
For daily updates subscribe to our YouTube Channel Phonebox.pk .