Xiaomi is a leading Chinese smartphone company. It has gained much respect among its competitors like Huawei, Oppo, and Vivo. Moreover, the company is further struggling hard to produce better smartphones. Well, the company recently announced Mi 7. This smartphone will be a game-changer. Well in the coming section, we will be looking at the detailed specification of this smartphone, however, the company yet didn’t leak all the specs.
Cool IPS Display
This smartphone will come with the cool IPS LCD Capacitive touch, moreover, the smartphone will have 16M of colors and has the ability of multi-touch. In addition to these, the resolution of this smartphone will be 1080 x 2160 Pixels which is around 424 pixels per inches index. Moreover, the company also provide the protection of Corning Gorilla Glass, however, the version is not yet disclosed by the company. The size of this smartphone will be 5.7 inches. The user will have a great experience while using this smartphone.
All kinds of users always require the best performance. Xiaomi is trying its best to provide it, customers, with better performance. This smartphone will have an octa-core process which enhances the speed. Moreover, the chipset used by the company will be Qualcomm Snapdragon 665. This model of Qualcomm is extensively used in mobile phones. Furthermore, the smartphone will have a built-in memory of 128GB, along with 6 and 8 GB of RAM.
Other Specifications of Xiaomi Mi 7
Below is the list of other specifications that Xiaomi Mi 7 will exhibit.
- 2G Band: SIM1 & SIM2: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G Band: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G Band: LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- CPU: Octa-core
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 665
- Technology: IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen, 16M Colors, Multitouch
- Size: 5.7 inches
- Resolution: 1080 x 2160 Pixels (~424 PPI)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass (unspecified version)
- Built-in: 128GB Built-in, 6/8GB RAM
- Card: No
- Main: Quad Camera: 16 MP main sensor, LED Flash
- Features: 2x optical zoom, phase detection, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama, Video
- Front: Single Camera
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Compass, FingerPrint (rear-mounted), Gyro, Proximity
- NFC: No
- Infrared: No
- Audio: 3.5mm Audio Jack and speakerphone
- Browser: HTML5
- Messaging: SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Torch: Yes
- Extra: Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, Splash resistant, Photo/video editor, Document viewer
- Capacity: (Li-Po Non-removable) 4000 mAh, Fast charging
Read Also: Vivo iQoo 3 5G
This smartphone is yet not released, however, the expected date of this cellphone is May 14, 2020. Moreover, the price of this smartphone will be Rs. 48,999. Pakistani’s are eagerly waiting for this new smartphone. As it has 2x optical zoom which can zoom the photos to the next level. Moreover, the price of this smartphone will also not be that high.
Follow us on Youtube Channel For the latest Update
Sell your smartphone now while at home, visit Phonebox website