Xiaomi is a leading smartphone and electronics company from China. It has recently gained a lot of fame among its competitors. The trend of China mobile has recently boosted among Pakistanis. There is much reason for it. These smartphones are cheap and is well-equipped with almost all features. Secondly, the resale price of these smartphones is also not that bad. In addition to this, the user can get all the features of an expensive Samsung mobile in these smartphones. Well, I’m gonna talk about Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite, which is a cheaper version of the Note series. Although the smartphone is not that bad, you can get most of the features that the good smartphone possesses. In the coming sections, we will have a general overview of the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite.
Super AMOLED Display
This smartphone will be released with a super AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen with 16M of colors. In addition to this, the size of this smartphone will be 6.47 inches and the resolution will be 1080 x 2340 Pixels which is around 398 pixels per inch. Moreover, the company also provides a protective layer of Corning Gorilla Glass. The user will surely enjoy his experience on this smartphone.
The Smartphone will be released with an octa-core processor and the chipset of Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730G (8 nm). This chipset is quite powerful and the users will surely enjoy it while using this smartphone. In addition to this, the smartphone will be launched with 128 GB of internal memory and 6GB of RAM. The facility of external memory will not be provided to its users. Moreover, this smartphone will be available with 5260 mAh of the battery. It will enable the user to use the smartphone for a long period of time. Furthermore, the smartphone will possess a fast-charging capability.
Better Picture with 5 cameras
One of the best things is that this smartphone will have 5 cameras in it with 64, 8, 8, 5, and 2 megapixels. The user will be able to snap an image with micro features. In addition to the back camera, this smartphone also possesses the front camera. The power of the front camera is 16 megapixels.
Read also: LG V60 ThinQ 5G Review
Below is the list of other specifications that this cellphone will exhibit.
- 2G Band: SIM1 & SIM2: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G Band: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G Band: LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800)
- 5G Band: 5G SA/NSA
- CPU: Octa-core
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730G (8 nm)
- Technology: Super AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen, 16M Colors, Multitouch
- Size: 6.47 inches
- Resolution: 1080 x 2340 Pixels (~398 PPI)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass
- Built-in: 128GB Built-in, 6 GB RAM
- Card: No
- Main: Five Camera: 64 MP + 8 MP + 8 MP + 5 MP + 2 MP, LED Flash
- Features: Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama, Video
- Front: 16MP
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Compass, Fingerprint (under display, optical), Gyro, Proximity
- NFC: No
- Infrared: No
- Audio: 3.5mm Audio Jack and speakerphone
- Browser: HTML5
- Messaging: SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Torch: Yes
- Extra: Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, Photo/video editor, Document viewer
- Capacity: (Li-Po Non-removable), 5260 mAh, Fast charging
Release & Price
Well, this smartphone is going to release on Apr 20, 2020. People are eagerly waiting for this smartphone due to its looks. In addition to this, the features of this smartphone are also outstanding. The expected price of this smartphone after the release will be Rs. 64,999. It is although expensive but people will surely purchase it.
Follow us on our Youtube Channel