Xiaomi, a Chinese based electronic company that is famous for developing products like smartphones, mobile apps, bags, and shoes. Xiaomi is launching its new exciting smartphone ‘Redmi Note 9S’. In the last week’s meeting, the company announced that it will be launching Note 9S on Mar 23, 2020. This new smartphone comes with exciting new technology at a very less price. The size of this smartphone is as usual 6.5 inches. In further sections, we will be enlisting its specifications and features.
Cool 9S display
Redmi Note 9s will be launched with a super PS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen with 16M colors and Multitouch. The size of this smartphone is standard which is 6.5 inches with the resolution of 1080 x 2340 Pixels and has Corning Gorilla glass. This standard display will allow you to play games easily without any kind of hurdle.
Better processing and speed
This new smartphone comes with 64 GB of built-in memory with 4GB of RAM. The user can also memory cards like microSDXC. Moreover, the processor of this smartphone comes with 2.3Ghz Octa-Core and chipset of Qualcomm Snapdragon 712. With this processing speed, the user can easily load the applications on their smartphones.
Frame your memories
You can frame your memories in the form of photos in the huge space of the mobile phone. This smartphone comes with a quad-camera, which means that there are 4 cameras and the resolution of those cameras is 48, 8, 5, and 2 megapixels. In addition to this, there is a secondary camera on the cellphone which is called a selfie camera. The front/selfie camera comes with 16 megapixels.
Read Also: Say Hello to Samsung Galaxy S20
Below is the list of other specifications that this cellphone will exhibit.
- 2G Band: SIM1 & SIM2: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G Band: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G Band:LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- CPU: 2.3 Ghz Octa-Core
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 712
- GPU: Adreno 618
- Technology: IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen, 16M Colors, Multitouch
- Size: 6.5 Inches
- Resolution: 1080 x 2340 Pixels (~396 PPI) with Corning gorilla glass
- Built-in: 64GB Built-in, 4GB RAM
- Card: microSDXC
- Main: Quad Camera: 48, 8, 5, and 2 megapixels with LED Flash
- Features: Geo-tagging, Phase detection, touch focus, HDR, Panorama, Video
- Front: 16 megapixels
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Compass, Fingerprint, Gyro, Proximity
- NFC: Yes
- Infrared: Yes
- Audio: 3.5mm Audio Jack and speakerphone
- Browser: HTML5
- Messaging: SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Torch: Yes
- Extra: Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, Document viewer, Photo/video editor
- Capacity: Li-Po fixed 5020 mAh battery with fast battery charging.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S Release
The company announced that this new smartphone will be in the market by Mar 23, 2020. People are eagerly waiting for this smartphone as this cellphone is not that expensive and it is within the range of the purchasing power of the public. The expected price after the release of this smartphone will be Rs. 27,999 in Pakistan.
Follow us on our Youtube Channel